City Voice
Agency News

Volunteering in India with iSpiice: Making a Difference in 2023-2024

 Palampur, Himachal Pradesh, India – September 8, 2023

Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime that combines travel with meaningful volunteer work? iSpiice, a renowned international volunteer organization based in India, offers a wide range of trusted and incredible volunteering opportunities in India for 2023-2024. Their programs are designed to make a positive impact on the lives of women and children in some of India’s most underprivileged rural communities. Whether you’re passionate about education, women’s empowerment, community development, or childcare, iSpiice has a program for you.

Diverse Volunteer Programs

iSpiice takes pride in offering a diverse range of volunteer programs, ensuring that each volunteer can find a project that aligns with their interests and skills. Here are some of the exciting programs you can be a part of:

  1. Teaching English Volunteer Program in India

   – Location: Dharamsala, India

   – Flexible start dates

   – Duration: 1 to 12 weeks

   – Minimum Age: 17 and over

   – Description: Make a difference by teaching English to underprivileged children and inspiring them to learn.

  1. Women’s Empowerment Volunteer Program in India

   – Location: Dharamsala, India

   – Flexible start dates

   – Duration: 1 to 12 weeks

   – Minimum Age: 17 and over

   – Description: Support women in rural India to gain access to opportunities and empower themselves.

  1. Mini Break Volunteer Program in India

   – Location: Dharamsala, India

   – Flexible start dates

   – Description: Ideal for those with limited time, this 2-week program includes volunteering with women and children, a visit to the Taj Mahal, and a Himalayan trekking adventure.

  1. Street Children Volunteer Program in India

   – Location: Dharamsala, India

   – Flexible start dates

   – Duration: 1 to 12 weeks

   – Minimum Age: 17 and over

   – Description: Help educate and engage with disadvantaged children in the area who often do not attend school.

  1. Community Development Volunteer Program in India

   – Location: Dharamsala, India

   – Flexible start dates

   – Duration: 1 to 12 weeks

   – Minimum Age: 17 and over

   – Description: Get involved in various community development activities to create a positive impact.

  1. Child Care Volunteer Program in India

   – Location: Dharamsala, India

   – Flexible start dates

   – Duration: 1 to 12 weeks

   – Minimum Age: 17 and over

   – Description: Show love and care to young children while setting up games and teaching basic skills.

Optional Add-Ons for a Memorable Experience

iSpiice goes the extra mile to enhance your volunteer experience by offering optional add-on tours to some of India’s most iconic destinations. Explore the Taj Mahal, embark on a Himalayan trek, visit Jaipur, and discover the Golden Temple in Amritsar, among many other incredible options.

Why Choose iSpiice?

Established in 2008, iSpiice has earned a reputation as a leader in providing safe and affordable international volunteer programs in India. Unlike other organizations, iSpiice is run by Indian experts who understand the needs of the community and how to implement effective change. They strive to keep program fees low while offering comprehensive services, making volunteering in India accessible to all.

Additionally, 35% of your program fees directly benefit the local community, supporting education, food supplies, and school renovations. The remaining 65% covers program expenses, ensuring your safety, accommodation, meals, and 24/7 in-country support.

Join iSpiice and Make a Difference

If you’re seeking a unique opportunity to combine volunteering and travel, iSpiice’s programs in India offer a chance to interact with locals, learn their languages, savor traditional cuisine, and participate in cultural festivities.

To learn more about iSpiice’s volunteer programs and how you can get involved in making a meaningful impact in India, visit their website [here](http://www.volunteerindiaispiice.com) or contact them at info@volunteerindiaispiice.com.

Contact Information

– iSpiice – Volunteering In India

– Ward No 6, Maszid Gali, Main Bazar Palampur, Distt Kangra

– Himachal Pradesh, India – 176061

– Phone: +91-9805401998

– Email: info@volunteerindiaispiice.com 

https://www.volunteerindiaispiice.com/

Related posts

APIE – Association of Private Institutions and Educators Emerges as the Premier Education Hub for Institutions, Educators, and Consultants

cradmin

Enchanting Illumination: Introducing the Firefly Furniture Collection by ANCA

cradmin

From School Science Champion to Tech Innovator, Leading Coder Lab to Success

cradmin