- OMBIKA steps onto the stage of India’s intricate employment landscape
- OMBIKA’s innovative approach includes a Local Marketplace and a National Marketplace
- OMBIKA commits to employing over 1 lakh individuals
31 August 2023, Mumbai: Employment in India forms a critical axis of its economic and developmental strategy. This intricate lattice of employment is a combination that nudges the delicate balance of social, economic, and even political equanimity. The nation’s population, a profusion of competencies, and the burgeoning expanse of industries together give rise to a singularly intricate and multifaceted landscape of livelihood. In this dynamic backdrop, emerges OMBIKA, poised to offer a digital haven for Indian merchants eager to traverse the e-commerce realm.
In this context, OMBIKA, a new online marketplace for Indian sellers, aims to play a pivotal role in creating employment opportunities and supporting the economy. OMBIKA introduces two types of marketplaces to cater to the needs of both local and national sellers:
1) Local Marketplace: This platform allows sellers to list their products within a 5-kilometer radius of their business location. Sellers can list & sell their products for free and only need to cover the delivery charges. This approach aims to boost local businesses and promote neighborhood trade.
2) National Marketplace: Here, sellers can reach a wider audience across the country and sell their products nationally. Sellers will need to pay a prescribed standard fee for selling their products on this platform and no need to pay for the listing your products over the platform.
Remarkably, these dual bazaars cater exclusively to retail purveyors, showcasing an astute recognition of their diverse needs. OMBIKA’s advent heralds more than just a commercial transition; it ushers in a plethora of job opportunities for the fervent job seekers across the Indian landscape.
In an ambitious gambit, OMBIKA has set its sights on a staggering hiring spree, poised to embrace an army of 1 lakh or more employees during the fiscal year 2023-24. This audacious commitment finds resonance even in the ensuing fiscal year 2024-25, where OMBIKA’s ranks are projected to swell yet again by another lakh.
OMBIKA brings great job offers for the Indian Jobseekers
OMBIKA will hire about 1L+ employees during the FY: 2023-24 and, by coming FY: 2024-25; we will hire more 1L+ employees.
- Business Development Manager (5 No. in every state of India)
- Assistant Business Development Manager (25 No. in every state of India)
- Web Developer (10 No.) and APP Developer (10 No.)
- Digital Marketing Manager (10 No.)
- Content Writer (5 No.)
- Delivery Point Manager (150 to 350 No. in every state)
- SLP Manager (5 No. in every state) and SLP Officer (55 No. in every state)
- Operation Manager (3 No. in every state)
- Manager (Vendor Management): 3 No. in every state.
- Security In-charge (for Delivery Point): 150 to 350 No. in every state.
- Delivery Boy (3000+ No. in every state)
- Team Leader (to manage Delivery Boy): 200 No. in every state.
- Asst Manager (Delivery Team): 11 No. in every state.
- Manager (Delivery Team): 3 No. in every state.
- Asst Manager (Buyers Management): 10+ No. in every state.
- Manager (Buyers Management): 3 No. in every state.
- Asst Manager (Sellers Management): 10+ No. in every state.
- Manager (Sellers Management): 3 No. in every state.
- Officer – Brand Awareness and Sellers On-boarding (500 No. in every state)
- Team Leader – Brand Awareness and Sellers On-boarding (25 No. in every state)
- Asst Manager – Brand Awareness and Sellers On-boarding (3 No. in every state)
- Manager – Brand Awareness and Sellers On-boarding (1 No. in every state)
- Selling Officer (100 No. in every state)
- Sr. Selling Officer (100 No. in every state)
- Asst Selling Manager (30 No. in every state)
- Selling Manager (3 No. in every state)
- AI/ML Engineer (10 No.)
- Business Planning Manager (5 No.)
- Accounts Manager (3 No.)
- National Head (Business Operations, Development & Planning)
OMBIKA aims to hire over a lakh of employees during the FY: 2023-24 and plans to continue this trend with another round of significant hiring during FY: 2024-25. The company’s commitment to creating job opportunities is underscored by its plan to organize five Virtual Job Fairs during the FY: 2023-24, with the first Job Fair being instrumental in hiring the positions mentioned above.
Through its innovative online marketplaces and substantial job creation efforts, OMBIKA seeks to contribute to India’s employment landscape and overall economic growth.
Our Marketplace: www.ombika.com
Seller Registration Link: www.ombika.com/sell
Our Whatsapp Support No.: +91-8062179281